FOR A BETTER BURNING EXPERIENCE
ON FIRST BURN: When lighting your candle for the first time, burn for at least 2 hours to allow the wax to melt evenly.
TRIM YOUR WICK: Always trim your wick to 3-5mm before each use for a crisp burn.
TIME FOR A NEW ONE: Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time and never all the way through- Discontinue use when there is 1.5 cm of wax remaining.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable objects, children and pets.
- Do not move or touch a lit candle, the container will be hot.
- Burn on heat resistant surface and keep away from drafts.
- Do not allow dust, debris, wick trimmings, or any other materials collect in the wax by keeping your lid on when not in use.